We are Hiring
If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
Creative Designer Intern - Shanghai - CHN
– Creative research and data collection
– Assist to prepare the file for proposal
– Be familiar with the design software such as illustrator, photo shop, in design, Keynote, Powerpoint and etc.
– Be familiar with Flash or other software is a plus
– Undergraduate students , Master is preferred, Design or related major, more than 3 days available per week
– Know the design trend or have good design sense
– Positive and have good team spirit
– Be careful and pay attention to the details
– Other task supporting design
PR Sales Intern - Shanghai - CHN
– Consolidate account and contact information from Sales Team, Marketing Team, and Customer Service Tea?
– Consolidate product and sales data from distributors
– Collect account, contact and product information from internet
– Assist China Sales Operation Team to complete basic sales reports
– Monitor sales reps usage of CRM system
– Track the progression of new leads and opportunities with Sales Reps
– Other sales related supports
– University Degree, not limited to any major preferred
– English: CET-4 level or equivalent
– Basic Windows Office skills (Word, Excel)
At least 3 days/week
PR & New Media Manager - Hongkong - CHN
- Work with senior management to set the center’s PR plan and objectives.
- Ensure the center’s websites accurately represent the center’s desired online profile and are fully updated on an ongoing basis (new site launching shortly).
- Produce & disseminate content and PR materials of a high standard.
- Develop, enhance and oversee the center’s presence on social media.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to boost student recruitment numbers.
- Identify, meet and develop relationships with on and offline promotional partners.
- Assist center management in developing long-term media partnerships
- Maintain, develop and liaise with the center’s database of media contacts to promote center events & activities in relevant local & national media
- Monitor, collect, log and evaluate (where possible) third party media coverage and notify sponsors & partners of the exposure as appropriate
- Produce and/or translate other center materials and communications, such as press releases, introductory presentations, brochures etc.
- 5+ years related PR/new media experience
- University graduate
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Excellent command of written Chinese with the ability to write in a distinctive, entertaining yet professional style advantageous
- Good computer skills (primarily Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet browsing and e-mail). Knowledge of HTML is also advantageous
- Very well-organized, self-motivated, efficient and punctual with high-attention to detail. Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must possess the ability to handle a wide range of projects across a number of fields while maintaining high-standards of professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, friendly & approachable with an ability to quickly develop relationships and strengthen them going forward
- Candidates must be comfortable working in an international environment and dealing with people from all countries and backgrounds
- A passion for media and PR is advantageous!
Senior Graphic Designer - Newyork - USA
He/she must create graphical menu user interfaces which will communicate the relevant information required in order to guide the player and improve the total overall player experience.
This person will work in close cooperation with the artistic director, web designers and programmers.
– Develop concepts and the design of the web and user interfaces
– Determine gameplay with the collaboration of the web designer and the artistic director
– Assure that web information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces
– University or college diploma in graphic and multi-media design or a relevant work experience
– 5 years minimum of solid UI/UX design experience
– Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with other designers, artists to ensure delivery of the best possible User Experience.
– Ability to design UI flow and layout according to the needs from web designer
– Expertise in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
– Knowledge in Unity3D UI workflow
– Good Communication in oral and written English
– Ability to learn new operating systems
– Creative and artistic nature
Nice to have：
– User interface usability
– Knowledge in Web design
– Understanding of Flash
– understanding of 3D modeling
– Graphic design
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
+1 (484) 4514640
Company White Paper
Company Media Kit